3rd. Apply the information
How well have you done in the sessions?
Ask yourself:
  • Which skills, Processes and Methods or tools you enjoyed the most?
Answer: I enjoyed the mono printing as it was an easy process to pick up and my work turned out better than I expected.

  • Which of the things you have been shown could you demonstrate to another person?
Answer: I could demonstrate how to do hand stitching to someone as it is quite relaxing

  • Which of the things you have been shown do you need more practice with?
Answer: I need to practice my drawing/sketching skills that we did with different pencils and biros


4th. Consider the implications
If you were asked by a professional to use some of the tools, skills, processes how well would you do?
Answer:




5. Explore other points of view
Have you considered feedback from teachers and Peers as to how well you did in the session, if so what feedback have you had?
Answer:

What Feedback have you had so far that tells you you are doing okay in the session?
Answer:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Researching TV Shows - The One Show

Light Workshop Evaluation